When you think of legendary style divas, Diana Ross is at the top of the list. From her short side-swept wigs and sparkling outfits as the head of the Supremes, to designing some of the costumes in Mahogany, Diana has proven to be an icon in the fashion world. Grab a pen and a pad and take some notes as you get schooled in the art of fashion from this legendary singer.
Click through the gallery to check out some of our favorite looks from Diana Ross.
Diana Ross sings and dances.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Eye Candy: The N.E.R.D. Himself, Pharrell Williams Debuts A Book On His Music, Style & Creative Collabos (Check Out His Iconic Dapper Style)
- Celebrities That Don’t Know How To Dress For Their Bodies
- Kim Kardashian’s Changing Style Through The Years: What Was Kim Thinking With Some Of These Looks?
- Go Batty! (There’s No Better Way To Celebrate The Halloween Season Than With A Few Winged Friends)
- Filtered Flicks: This Stylish Week On Instagram (June Gets Honored At The BRAG Awards, Alexander Exclusive McQueen Heels & More)
- Eye Candy: Justin Timberlake’s Best Style Moments As A Bachelor (His Wedding Has Us Crying A River… )
- 20 Top Selling Licensed Entertainment Products: What Toys Are You Buying Your Kids?
Source Article from http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/bossiprss/~3/FKmzcq5Lrs0/
Throwback Divas: Diana Ross’ Legendary Style (From The Supremes To ‘Mahogany’)
Henny Without Any Coke!
Powered by Facebook Comments